The nearest airport, the Jože Pučnik International Airport Ljubljana (Brnik), is located 36 km from Bled. The airline companies flying from Ljubljana to London, Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, Brussels, Amsterdam …, are British Airways, Air France, Turkish Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines, Easy Jet, Wizz Air, Air Serbia, Aeroflot, Montenegro Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Transavia, Windrose Airlines, EL AL Israel Airlines and Finnair.
How to get to Bled from the Jože Pučnik International Airport Ljubljana?
- by direct bus line to Ljubljana, then taking a connecting bus to Bled https://arriva.si/en/ (station names: Brnik/airport Ljubljana; Ljubljana AP; Bled),
- during summertime there’s a bus taking you directly to Bled from the airport a few times a day https://arriva.si/en/ (station names: Brnik/airport Ljubljana; Bled),
- transportation by direct line http://www.zup-prevozi.eu/,
- by taxi,
- by rent-a-car https://www.fraport-slovenija.si/en/passengers-and-visitors/getting-here/rent-a-car/
Distances from other major international airports: Trieste (170 km), Venice (290 km), Zagreb (200 km), Klagenfurt (80 km), Salzburg (230 km), Vienna (380 km) and Budapest (500 km).
How to get to Bled from other airports?
You can get to Bled from various airports around Slovenia:
- by train https://www.slo-zeleznice.si/en/passenger-transport/travelling-abroad or https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml,
- by bus https://intercity.nomago.si/,
- one of many private transport services https://www.goopti.com/en/.