Softly mobile travel around the most beautiful Alpine regions
Our municipality is member of the Alpine Pearls Association and specializes on environmentally friendly tourism: We pledge that we will offer our guests an environmentally sustainable, culturally diverse, qualitatively high and adventure-packed holiday experience. Soft tourism, environmentally friendly travel and an unwavering commitment to sustainability combine with relaxation and incredible adventures in nature’s paradise to make for a first-rate holiday experience!
The Pearls of the Alps promise to provide a new quality for your holidays
© Daniel Gollner, Alpine Pearls
Because protecting our environment is worth it.
To make sure that climate protection and sustainability do not remain empty bywords in tourism, more than 20 communities in the most gorgeous Alpine regions joined to come up with concrete goals and pioneered new ways of eco-tourism.
Alpine Pearls are villages,
- which invite you to experience gentle eco-holidays
- which are easily accessible by train and bus
- which guarantee all-round car-free mobility with numerous public transportation options
- which invite you to experience new, environmentally friendly recreational/mobility options with top “Premium Quality” guarantee
- where pedestrians can enjoy carefree times – far away from traffic noise and exhaust fumes
- which offer outstanding services – such as information and consulting – to help you plan softly mobile holidays with ease. Book your trip with one of the certified Alpine Pearl-affiliated hosts!
- which preserve their regional, culinary, and cultural heritage.