Bled Winter Shuttle
© Peter PodobnikAccess the best Slovenian winter resorts around Bled with the Bled Winter Shuttle Bus every day between December 20, 2020 until March 20, 2021.
Operation depends on current government measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 infections.
Enjoy car-free active holidays in the Julian Alps region by using the Bled Winter Shuttle. Multiple pick up locations around town are available from the Main Bus station, Hotel Krim, Rikli Balance Hotel, Restaurant Panorama / Taxi, Mlino Bus station, Hotel Ribno.
08:30 Bled - Vogel 9:30
16:00 Vogel – Bled 17:00
08:30 Bled - Krvavec 9:30
16:00 Krvavec – Bled 16:30
10:00 Bled - Pokljuka 10:45
14:00 Pokljuka – Bled 14:45
8:30 Bled – Kranjska Gora 9:30
Bled Winter Shuttle to ski resorts run regularly when ski lifts are operating.
Groups are asked to make pre-announcement, at least one day before departure until 18:00, at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +386 40 626 219.
© Peter Podobnik
- Return ticket: 10 EUR (cash only)
- Children up to the age of 14 in a company of an adult: FREE
- The Winter Julian Alps Card: Bled holders: FREE
The Julian Alps Card: Bled is available from Bled Tourist Board partnered accommodation providers at no extra cost.
The Julian Alps International Ski Pass holders enjoy complementary drive to the ski areas of Krvavec, Kranjska Gora, Tarvisio (Italy) on Wednesdays and Sundays and 3Laendereck (Austria) on Thursdays and Sundays. Tickets available online and at Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled.
Vogel Ski Ticket Holders can use to connection to Vogel free of charge.
Bled Winter Shuttle ticket to Pokljuka includes a daily ticket for the use of cross country ski runs and 20% discount on equipment rental in the Triglav Pokljuka Sports Centre.
© Peter Podobnik
Bled Ski Shuttle Bus to Pokljuka's special offer
- Free cross country skiing trails day ticket (Triglav Pokljuka Sports Centre)
- Equipment rental: 20 % discount for all the ski shuttle bus ticket holders. Valid on the same day. Pricelist >
- Sports activities programme:
- Every Wednesday at 11:00 AM: guided showshoeing walk (1,5 h), price 24€/person (equipment rental included)
- Every Friday at 11:00 AM: Cross country ski lessons (1,5 h), price 22€/person (equipment rental excluded)
- Every Friday at 12:30 PM: Biathlon shooting (10 shots), price 20€/person
Prior reservations required: 24 hours before the planned activity on: email@example.com or phone: +386 45 32 00 00 (Hotel Center Pokljuka front desk). Sports activities will not be carried out in extremely bad weather conditions or at the time of major events.