Julian Alps Card: Bled
Bled with the area of the Julian Alps are full of exciting things to discover! Experience them with the help of digital Julian Alps Card: Bled!
How to get the card?
The guests who are accommodated at Bled Tourist Board partner services providers and who stay in Bled for at least three nights are entitled to the card.
The Winter card is available from 17 December 2022 to 19 March 2023.
Benefits for card holders:
Benefits for card holders in PDF
- Free use of the Bled winter shuttle to the Pokljuka plateau
- 1 € discount on the basic price for transport by to Bled Island by traditional pletna boat or electric boat, when paying in cash
- 10% discount on taxi services and winter trips at the Bled Shuttle agency
- 10% discount on the entrance fee to Bled Castle (only when tickets are purchased on spot)
- 15% discount on the POTICA Menu with the included fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- 10% discount on the entrance fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- Free guided tour of Bled: Walk along the lake promenade in the old town - every Friday at 10.00 in front of TIC Bled. Prior notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day (untim 8 pm) in advance is required for the guide.
- Free Ice Skating during Public Hours at the Bled Ice Hall
- Free Skate rental when attending public skating at the Bled Ice Hall
- 15% discount on Half-day or Full-day ski ticket and 20% discount on ski equipment at the Zatrnik Ski resort
- Free cross country skiing trails day ticket and 20% discount on cross country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding equipment in Pokljuka Sports Centre (at the Hotel Centre Rental Shop)
4) Catering services
- Package of 4 Original Bled cream slices at a special price of 20 €. The package can be purchased at the Park Café kiosk (otherwise, the price of 1 Original Bled Cream Slice is € 5.60).
- 10% discount on Plate Starkl in Hotel Starkl
- 10% discount on catering services in Restaurant Grill, Hotel Lovec
- 15% discount on daily menu in Restaurant 1906 in Hotel Triglav
- 10% discount on catering services in Pizzeria Gallus Bled
- 10% discount on all services in the Pastry Shop Zima
- Sweet Surprise when ordering breakfast basket through Bled Breakfast
- Special gift when attending Gastronomic market & Bled Local selection lunch menu at Restaurant 1906, Hotel Triglav Bled. Gastronomic market takes place on 18.12.2022, 15.1.2023, 19.2.2023 and 19.3.2023.
5) Tourist maps
- Free Bled Hiking Paths map 1:20.000 (a gift from Bled Tourist Board) - get your copy at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled
- 10% discount on local food products In the festive house Info & Bled Local Selection on the Lakeside promenade
- Free entry to museums:
- The Tomaž Godec Museum in Bohinjska Bistrica
- The Alpine Dairy Museum
- Museum of residential culture – The Oplen House in Studor
Bled strives to be one of the greenest destinations. This is a reason the card is only available in digital form. You will receive the card on your e-mail address. You can save it on you phone or dowload a pdf version and print it if you want.
The card is not transferable and may be used only by the person, whose name and surname are indicated on the card.
The card is valid for the time of stay at accommodation partner of Bled Tourist Board, from the first day of validity to 24:00 of the last day of validity. The card is issued to guests over 6 years of age, children under 5.99 years of age use benefits together with their parents.
Benefits as provided by the card, can be used in accordance with working hours of the services provider and within the available capacities.
The card owner can only use the service upon submission of the card.
Peakview of digital card:
© Maja Pančur