Julian Alps Card: Bled
Bled with the area of the Julian Alps are full of exciting things to discover! Experience them with the help of digital Julian Alps Card: Bled!
The guests who are accommodated at Bled Tourist Board partner services providers and who stay in Bled for at least two nights are entitled to the card.
The Winter card is available from 20 December 2021 to 20 March 2022.
Benefits for card holders:
- Free use of the Bled winter shuttles to the Pokljuka, Krvavec and Vogel ski centres.
- Carriage ride on the route around the lake and through Rečica village (40-45 min) (value 60 €) for the price of a normal ride around the lake (30 min) (50 €) with Bled carriages.
- 1 € discount on the basic price for transport by pletna boat to Bled Island by traditional pletna boat or electric boat, when paying in cash.
- 10% discount on taxi services at the Bled Shuttle.
- 10% discount on the entrance fee to Bled Castle.
- 15% discount on the POTICA Menu with the included fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower).
- 10% discount on the entrance fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower).
- Free guided tour of Bled: Walk along the lake promenade in the old town - every Friday at 10.00 in front of TIC Bled. Prior notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day in advance is required for the guide.
- Free Skate rental when attending public skating at the Bled Ice Hall
- 15% discount on Half-day or Full-day ski ticket and 20% discount on ski equipment at the Zatrnik Ski resort
- Free cross country skiing trails day ticket and 20% discount on cross country skiing, snowshoeing and sledding equipment in Pokljuka Sports Centre (at the Hotel Centre Rental Shop)
4) Catering services
- Package of 4 Original Bled cream slices at a special price of 16 €. The price also includes organic gift box for Original Bled cream slices. The package can be purchased at the Park Café kiosk (otherwise, the price of 1 Original Bled Cream Slice is € 4.70).
- 10% discount on Plate Starkl in Hotel Starkl
- Complimentary welcome drink Gin twist + 15% discount on daily menu in Restaurant 1906 in Hotel Triglav
- 10% discount on catering services in Pizzeria Gallus Bled
- 10% discount on all services in the Pastry Shop Zima
- Sweet Surprise when ordering breakfast basket through Bled Breakfast
- 10% discount on catering services in Restaurant Grill in Hotel Lovec
5) Tourist maps
- Free Bled Hiking Paths map 1: 20,000 (a gift from Bled Tourist Board) - get your copy at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled
10% discount on local food, arts and crafts products In the festive house Bled Local Selection & Info on the Lakeside promenade.
Bled strives to be one of the greenest destinations. This is a reason the card is only available in digital form. You will receive the card on your e-mail address. You can save it on you phone or dowload a pdf version and print it if you want.
The card is not transferable and may be used only by the person, whose name and surname are indicated on the card.
The card is valid for the time of stay at accommodation partner of Bled Tourist Board, from the first day of validity to 24:00 of the last day of validity. The card is issued to guests over 6 years of age, children under 5.99 years of age use benefits together with their parents.
Benefits as provided by the card, can be used in accordance with working hours of the services provider and within the available capacities.
The card owner can only use the service upon submission of the card.
Peakview of digital card:
© Maja Pančur