Julische Alpen Karte: Bled
Bled with the area of the Julian Alps are full of exciting things to discover! Experience them with the help of digital Julian Alps Card: Bled!
How to get the card?
Bled is perfect for enjoying the protected natural and cultural landscape and countryside. Become a part of the vision of creating green future and use our free transport means that are friendly to the environment.
The guests who are accommodated at Bled Tourist Board partner services providers and who stay in Bled for at least three nights are entitled to the card.
The Winter card is available from 15 December 2023 to 3 March 2024.
Benefits for card holders:
- Free use of Bled Ski bus to the ski slopes of Kranjska Gora, Pokljuka and Vogel
- 1 € discount on the basic price for transport by to Bled Island by traditional pletna boat or electric boat, when paying in cash
- 10% discount on taxi services and winter trips at the Bled Shuttle Agency
- 10% discount on the entrance fee to Bled Castle (only when tickets are purchased on spot)
- 10% discount on the entrance fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- Free guided tour of Bled: Walk along the lake promenade in the old town - every Friday at 10.00 in front of TIC Bled. Prior notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day (untim 8 pm) in advance is required for the guide. Free for Julian Alps Card: Bled holders. Price for others: 7 € (TIC Bled).
- Free Skate rental when attending public skating at the Bled Ice Hall
- 15% discount on Half-day or Full-day ski ticket and 20% discount on ski equipment at the Zatrnik Ski resort
- 10 % discount on ski and snowboard school at OUTdoor Slovenia
- 10 % discount for The Game Escape Room Bled
4) CATERING SERVICES
- Package of 4 Original Bled cream slices at a special price of 23 €. The package can be purchased at the Park Café kiosk. (Otherwise, the price of 1 Original Bled Cream Slice is € 6.50)
- 15 % discount on the POTICA Menu with the included fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- 10 % discount on à la carte in Hotel Starkl
- 10 % discount on catering services in Pizzeria Gallus Bled
- 10% discount on the catering services at Restauract Pr´Jagru, Zatrnik
- 10 % discount on the regular price of the daily menu (minimum 4 courses) at Restaurant 1906, Hotel Triglav Bled
- 10 % discount on catering services in the Grill Restaurant, Hotel Lovec
- 5 % discount on all services in the Pastry Shop Zima
- Sweet Surprise when ordering breakfast basket through Bled Breakfast
5) TOURIST MAPS
- free Bled Hiking Paths map 1: 20,000 (a gift from Bled Tourist Board) - get your copy at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled
- Free entry to museums (Bohinj): Permanent exhibition on the history of Bohinj, Bohinjska Bistrica; The Alpine Dairy Museum, Stara Fužina; Museum of residential culture – The Oplen House in Studor
Bled strives to be one of the greenest destinations. This is a reason the card is only available in digital form. You will receive the card on your e-mail address. You can save it on you phone or dowload a pdf version.
The card is not transferable and may be used only by the person, whose name and surname are indicated on the card.
The card is valid for the time of stay at accommodation partner of Bled Tourist Board, from the first day of validity to 24:00 of the last day of validity. The card is issued to guests over 6 years of age, children under 5.99 years of age use benefits together with their parents.
Benefits as provided by the card, can be used in accordance with working hours of the services provider and within the available capacities.
The card owner can only use the service upon submission of the card.
Peakview of the digital card:
© Maja Pančur