Julische Alpen Karte: Bled
Bled with the area of the Julian Alps are full of exciting things to discover! Experience them with the help of digital Julian Alps Card: Bled!
How to get the card?
The guests who are accommodated at Bled Tourist Board partner services providers and who stay in Bled for at least three nights are entitled to the card.
The Summer card is available from 1 June 2023 to 30 September 2023.
Benefits for card holders:
- Free organised transport in July and August - Bled Bus lines: Pokljuka, Lake, Countryside
- Free rental of mountain bikes at Infocenter Triglavska Roža (Ljubljanska cesta 27, Bled) – 2 hours/day
- Free return ride with the chairlift to Straža – 1 ride during the stay
- 1 € discount on the basic price for the boat ride with traditional Pletna or Bled Boat Line to the Bled Island, cash payment only
- 10% discount on taxi services at the Bled Shuttle
- 10% discount on the entrance fee to Bled Castle
- 10% discount on the POTICA Menu with the included fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- 10% discount on the entrance fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- Free entrance to the Mostnica Gorge and Voje Valley in Bohinj
- Free entrance to one of the following Museums in Bohinj: The Alpine Dairy Museum or the Oplen House or the Bohinj History Museum.
- Free entrance to Javorca, memorial Church of the Holy Spirit in Tolmin
- Free guided tour of Bled: walk along the lake promenade in the old town - every Friday at 10:00 in front of TIC Bled (Cesta svobode 10, Bled). Prior notice is required at email@example.com no later than 8:00 on the day of the guided tour
- 2+1 When buying two rides for summer tobogganing at the Straža Bled, the third ride is free
- 10% discount on bike, e-bike and e-kick scooter rental at the Bled Shuttle Agency (Cesta svobode 10, Bled)
- 10% discount on outdoor activities offered by the Outdoor Slovenia + free photos and video content of the trip + free pick-up at the address of the accommodation
- 10% discount for visiting escape room - The Game Escape Room
- 10% discount on the entrance fee to the Grajsko kopališče public bath
- Special prize per person (adults and chidren under the age od 12) for a game of mini golf – 1 game, 18 playing fields at Mini golf Bled (Ljubljanska cesta 1, Bled)
- 20% discount on classic and e-bikes rental at the office of the Gorje Tourist Association (Zgornje Gorje 6b) upon prior arrangement (contact or call +386 51621511)
- 10% discount on e-bike rental at Infocenter Triglavska Roža Bled (Ljubljanska cesta 27, Bled) – 10 hours rental
4) Catering services
- 10% discount on catering services in Grill Restaurant (Hotel Lovec)
- Package of 4 Original Bled cream slices at a special price of 20 €. The package can be purchased at the Park Café kiosk (otherwise, the price of 1 Original Bled Cream Slice is 5,80 €)
- 10% discount on the entire bill at the Grajska plaža restaurant
- 15% discount on daily menu in Restaurant 1906 in Hotel Triglav
- 10% discount on Plate Starkl in Hotel Starkl
- 10% discount on the catering offer in Old parish Cafe
- 10% discount on drinks at the Bled Mini Golf garden
- 10% discount on the catering offer in the Zatrnik Pr´Jagru Inn
- Sweet Surprise when ordering breakfast basket through Bled Breakfast
5) Tourist maps
- Free Bled Hiking Paths map 1:20.000 (a gift from Bled Tourist Board) - get your copy at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled
- Free booklet for a family adventure in Radovljica »Follow a bee through Radovljica« in TIC Radovljica (Linhartov trg 9, Radovljica) + Chocolate 'glass' with mead + map of hiking and cycling routes through Radovjlica and its surroundings
Bled strives to be one of the greenest destinations. This is a reason the card is only available in digital form. You will receive the card on your e-mail address. You can save it on you phone or dowload a pdf version and print it if you want.
The card is not transferable and may be used only by the person, whose name and surname are indicated on the card.
The card is valid for the time of stay at accommodation partner of Bled Tourist Board, from the first day of validity to 24:00 of the last day of validity. The card is issued to guests over 6 years of age, children under 5.99 years of age use benefits together with their parents.
Benefits as provided by the card, can be used in accordance with working hours of the services provider and within the available capacities.
The card owner can only use the service upon submission of the card.
Peakview of digital card:
© Maja Pančur