Tr'glav - Tepkovec brandy
Kmetija Tr'glav, Leopold Pogačar – nosilec dopolnilne dejavnosti na kmetiji
Zasip – Muže 1, 4260 Bled
+386 (0)4 057 12 17
Traditional local distilling that rips heads off.
The name Tr'glav (“headripper”) derives from oral tradition of the homestead's descendants. According to legend, a distant ancestor allegedly ripped someone’s head off at a village party. The distilling tradition is passed on from generation to generation at the homestead, and the householder has upgraded this tradition, producing today together with his family over 30 different types of fruit and herbal liqueurs and brandies.
Bled Local selection certified products:
- Tepkovec blueberry brandy - Forest blueberries in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec centuary brandy - Mountain centaury soaked in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec wild thyme brandy - Mountain wild thyme in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec apricot brandy - Home-grown apricots in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec bush brandy - High-land heath shoots in Tepkovec brandy
- Tepkovec herb brandy - Alpine herbs in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec sour cherry brandy - Alpine herbs in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec yellow gentian brandy - Yellow gentian root bitter in Tepkovec brandy.
- Tepkovec brandy - Tepkovec brandy distilled from the best “Tepke” pears from Muže.
Points of sale
Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled (Ljubljanska cesta 27, Bled)
Kompas Bled (Ljubljanska cesta 4, Bled)
Hotel Astoria Bled (Prešernova 44, Bled)