Exhibition at the Triglavska roža Bled Info Centre
Visit the info centre and admire the exhibited images of the wonderful nature of Gorenjska and Triglav National Park.
Triglavska roža Bled Info Centre is a regional tourist and nature protection centre of Bled, Gorenjska and Triglav National Park. The centre is the place where nature, tastes, scenery and events in the area below Triglav mountain are brought together.
It is open every day and provides information to visitors. The centre also features:
- permanent exhibition Paradise below Triglav,
- multi-media hall with daily film programme,
- hiking and tourist information, information about Triglav National Park,
- shop that features local products, unique gifts, literature on nature and maps,
- café/snack bar with local products,
- various events, workshops, occasional exhibitions and market.
Triglavska roža Bled Info Centre presents the values and offer of the destination, and invites visitors to relax and enjoy in all featured contents.
The main highlight at the Triglavska roža Bled Info Centre is the permanent exhibition of Gorenjska, Natura 2000 areas and Triglav National Park, featuring an extensive multi media presentation. The exhibition presents the world beneath Triglav, the heritage of towns in Gorenjska and bio-diversity of meadows, forest plateaus, fields and alpine world. Triglav, which can be viewed from any part of Gorenjska, is the main motif of the exhibition and the centre itself, alpine waters are featured as the main element of collaboration and life. Modern and attractive exhibition along water lines of the landscape presents nature, cultural landscape and people, and invites visitors to experience the paradise beneath Triglav.