A Júliai Alpok: Bled kártya
Bled with the area of the Julian Alps are full of exciting things to discover! Experience them with the help of digital Julian Alps Card: Bled!
Bled is perfect for enjoying the protected natural and cultural landscape and countryside. Become a part of the vision of creating green future and use our free transport means that are friendly to the environment.
The guests who are accommodated at Bled Tourist Board partner services providers and who stay in Bled for at least two nights are entitled to the card.
Book your stay >
Summer card is available from 12 April to 30 November 2021.
Benefits for card holders:
- free rental of mountain bikes at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled – 2 hours/day (value 5 €)
- free return ride with the chairlift to Straža - 1 ride during the stay (value 4 €) until expected October 18, 2021 in the opening hours
- Carriage ride on the route around the lake and through Rečica village (40-45 min) (value 60 €) for the price of a normal ride around the lake (30 min) (50 €) with Bled carriages
- 1 + 1 When renting a boat for 1 hour, another hour free of charge - Castle Boathouse
- 1 € discount on the basic price for transport by pletna boat to Bled Island by traditional pletna boat or electric boat, when paying in cash
- 10% discount on bicycle, e-bike and e-scooter rental at the Bled Shuttle (Cesta svobode 10)
- 10% discount on taxi services at the Bled Shuttle
- 10% discount on the entrance fee to Bled Castle
- 10% discount on the entrance fee for adults in the Vintgar Gorge
- 15% discount on the POTICA Menu with the included fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- 10% discount on the entrance fee for visiting the Bled island (entrance fee to the Church of the Mother of God on the lake and the lookout bell tower)
- free entrance to Javorca, memorial Church of the Holy Spirit in Tolmin until expected October 31, 2021
- free entrance to the Mostnica gorge in Bohinj until expected October 31, 2021 + choose free transport with Hop-on Hop-off bus Pokljuka until expected September 20, 2021 and shuttle Bohinjska Bistrica - Lake Bohinj until expected September 27, 2021
- free guided tour of Bled: Walk along the lake promenade in the old town - every Friday at 10.00 in front of TIC Bled. After September 1, prior notice to at least one day in advance is required for the guide.
- gift when purchasing a ticket to the Garden of tastes open Tuesday to Saturday, 9 am to 11 am and 5 pm to 7 pm (June to October)
- 1 + 1 When buying one ride for summer tobogganing at the Straža ski area, the second ride is free until expected October 18, 2021 in the opening hours
- 2 + 1 When buying two rides for summer tobogganing at the Straža ski srea, the third ride is free until expected October 18, 2021 in the opening hours
- 15% discount per person for a game of mini golf - Mini golf Bled until expected October 10, 2021
- 10% discount on outdoor activities offered by the Outdoor Slovenia + free photos and video content of the trip + free pick-up at the address of the accommodation (Bled with surroundings) + free bottle of water
- 10% discount on rafting, canyoning and kayaking at the Funturist agency
- 10% discount for visiting escape room - The Game Escape Room (value 60 €)
- 10% discount on bicycle rental on all types of bicycles in Polka Dot Cycling agency
4) Catering services
- Complimentary welcome drink Gin twist + 15% discount on daily menu in Restaurant 1906 in Hotel Triglav
- Package of 4 Original Bled cream slices at a special price of 16 €. The price also includes a special cooler bag for Original Bled cream slices. The package can be purchased at the Park Café kiosk. (Otherwise, the price of 1 Original Bled Cream Slice is € 4.70)
- Complimentary scoop of ice cream for the guests of Park Café with an issued invoice in the amount of over 30 €
- 10% discount on catering services - food in Grill Restaurant
- 10% discount on the use of services in Pizzeria Briksen
- COVID 19% discount on drink and 9,5% discount on food in the Bar and Restaurant Špica
- 15% discount on catering services at Hotel Astoria
- 15% discount on the a la carte offer at the Arbor Restaurant
- 10% discount on Plate Starkl in Hotel Starkl
- 10% discount on catering services in Pizzeria Gallus Bled
- 10% discount on all services in the Pastry Shop Zima
- 10% discount on drinks at the Bled Mini Golf garden
- 10% discount on the catering offer in Old parish Cafe
- 10% discount on the entire bill at the Grajska plaža restaurant
- For purchases over 40 € they give away a coupon for 1x dish of your choice for free, which can be used for the next purchase in Pizzeria Rustika (does not apply for delivery)
5) Tourist maps and guidebooks
- free Bled Hiking Paths map 1: 20,000 (a gift from Bled Tourist Board) - get your copy at the Infocenter Triglavska roža Bled
- free booklet for a family adventure in Radovljica "Follow a bee through Radovljica" in TIC Radovljica (value 4€/child) + take part of a free guided tour of Radovljica every Tuesday at 10:00
- 15% discount on wellness services at Hotel Astoria
Bled strives to be one of the greenest destinations. This is a reason the card is only available in digital form. You will receive the card on your e-mail address. You can save it on you phone or dowload a pdf version and print it if you want.
The card is not transferable and may be used only by the person, whose name and surname are indicated on the card.
The card is valid for the time of stay at accommodation partner of Bled Tourist Board, from the first day of validity to 24:00 of the last day of validity. The card is issued to guests over 6 years of age, children under 5.99 years of age use benefits together with their parents.
Benefits as provided by the card, can be used in accordance with working hours of the services provider and within the available capacities.
The card owner can only use the service upon submission of the card.
Peakview of digital card:
© Maja Pančur