Would you like to explore Bled in the comfort of a tour bus? A shuttle bus takes you to the most important natural and cultural sites and less-known corners around Lake Bled.
The rides are free of charge. The bus runs between 1 July and 31 August 2022.
Show that you care for the environment and use our shuttle service.
The bus to Pokljuka has a rack for 5 bicycles. Reservations are not possible.
The Bled and Pokljuka organised transport provider also accepts dogs on its buses under certain conditions:
- The dog owner assumes full responsibility.
- The owner guarantees that he/she fulfils all the conditions laid down by veterinary legislation for the so-called non-commercial movement (entry into public places and public transport).
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times during the journey.
- Dogs must be muzzled.
- Dogs must not be wet or unclean.
- Dogs must not move freely around the seat or vehicle and must not pollute the vehicle.
You are also welcome to take the Hop-on & discover: Bus trips in the surroundings of Bled >