Information about Coronavirus Covid-19
21.03.2022 | News
The use of a protective surgical mask or mask type FFP2 is necessary only in health and social care activities.
Zdravstveni dom Bled (Bled Health Centre), Mladinska cesta 1, Bled
Payment is only possible with a card, reservation is not required. Testing is taking place in a blue container next to the last entrance to Zdravstveni dom Bled.
RAT and PCR testing takes place from Monday to Friday:
- 12:00 - 12:30: healthy population, self-pay tests
- 12:30 - 13:30: sick population
Free RAT testing is for people:
- with symptoms of infection,
- who wish to confirm a positive self-test (a plate with a positive test or a photograph of the test must be submitted),
- who wish to break the isolation on the 7th or 10th day, respectively.
PCR testing as part of health insurance only on the order of a doctor.
Self-paying RAT and PCR testing to prove the RVT condition:
- RAT test price: 7 EUR
- cost of PCR testing: 80 EUR
Other testing options include:
Irma Škoro, private dentist, Primary School, Seliška cesta 3, Bled
Prior arrangement on +386 45 78 06 41. Schedule:
Price for RAT: 7 EUR
More information can be found on National Institute of Public Health's website.
Rules on crossing the Slovenian border can be found on Ministry of the Interior's website.
In the meantime, you are invited to view the virtual tours of our local tourist guides.