Winter Fairy tale 2019/20
29.11. - 05.01.  /  Lakeside promenade
Join us by the lake from 29 November 2019 to 5 January 2020! The Winter Fairy tale will be open from Monday to Thursday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM and 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
The stands will offer genuine local dishes and drinks, as well as creative festive gifts.
There will be a music program on weekends (Saturday, Sunday).
St. Nicholas', Santa Claus' and Grandfather Frost' post office will be open every day. Animation programme by Land of Slovenian Folk Tales on saturdays and sundays afternoon (between 15:00 and 18:00).
Do not miss: exhibition of life-size nativity sets, a super-sized Christmas chair under the biggest natural Christmas tree, the power of love on the wheel of romance and Bled ice rink with a view.
© Jošt Gantar
Saturday, 7.12., 16:00: Concert by Kristina Oberžan and Bled Jazz Selection
Sunday, 8.12., 15:00: Concert by Aufbix ensemble
Saturday, 14.12., 16:00: Concert by Duet Mia Žnidarič and Steve Klink
Sunday, 15.12., 15:00: Concert by Veseli Begunjčani ensemble
Saturday, 21.12., 16:00: Concert by Duet Miha Rebernik and Klemen Smolej
- 15:00: Concert Gorenjski kvintet ensemble
- 17:00: Arrival of Santa Claus and a concert by DoReMi Children's Choir
Thursday, 26.12., 16:00: Performance by Godba Gorje
Saturday, 28.12., 16:00: Concert by Duet Maja Bevc and Anže Vrabec
Sunday, 29.12., 15:00: Concert by Gregorji ensemble
- 16:00: Creativity of the locals from Bled: performances by folk groups, choirs, theater groups
- Concert by Manca Špik & band
- 15:00: New Year’s Eve Party for children
- 22:00: New Year’s Eve Party with Help! A Beatles Tribute band
- 24:00: Midnight bonfire
Wednesday, 1.1., 16:00: Concert by Prifarski muzikanti
Saturday, 4.1., 16:00: Concert by Kristina Oberžan and Bled Jazz Selection
- 15:00: Concert by Hozentregarji ensemble
- 17:00: Green trees giveaway
© Jošt Gantar
Bled Tourist Board
+386 (0)4 578 05 00