The Shuttle Bus will connect Bled and Vogel, Krvavec and Pokljuka every day from December 23, 2018 and March, 3, 2019, as well as Kranjska Gora on Fridays.
The return ticket for a ski bus is 10 EUR
. The bus is free for children up to the age of 14, with an adult. Ski Pass Julian Alps holders enjoy complementary drive
to Vogel, Krvavec and Kranjska Gora.
* Groups are recommend to make pre-announcement, one day before departure until 18:00, at email@example.com
or telephone 00386 40 626 219.
SCHEDULE (*Ski busses to ski resorts run regularly when ski lifts are operating.):
08:45 Bled - Vogel
16:00 Vogel – Bled
09:00 Bled - Krvavec
16:00 Krvavec – Bled
10:30 Bled - Pokljuka
14:15 Pokljuka – Bled
Kranjska Gora (Fridays)
9:00 Bled – Kranjska Gora
16:00 Kranjska Gora - Bled
BUS STOPS IN BLED:
- Bus Station
- Hotel Krim
- Rikli Balance Hotel, Hotel Savica Garni, Hotel Kompas, Best Western Premier Hotel Lovec
- Penzion Mlino
BLED SKI SHUTTLE BUS TO POKLJUKA' SPECIAL OFFER
1) FREE CROSS COUNTRY SKIING TRAILS DAY TICKET (Triglav Pokljuka Sports Centre)
2) EQUIPMENT RENTAL
20 % discount for all the ski shuttle bus ticket holders. Valid on the same day. Pricelist >
3) SPORTS ACTIVITIES PROGRAMME
- Every Wednesday at 11:30 AM: guided showshoeing walk (1,5 h), price 24€/person (equipment rental included)
- Every Friday at 11:30 AM: Cross country ski lessons (1,5 h), price 22€/person (equipment rental excluded)
- Every Friday at 1:00 PM: Biathlon shooting (10 shots), price 20€/person
Prior reservations required: 24 hours before the planned activity on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: +386 (0)4 532 00 00 (Hotel Center Pokljuka front desk). Sports activities will not be carried out in extremely bad weather conditions or at the time of major events.