The 61st EOQ Congress was held in Bled
21. 10. 2017
The European Organization for Quality (EOQ) has been organizing the Annual Quality Congress since 1956 and the 61st in a row was held in Bled on 11th and 12th October.
The EOQ Congress 2017 was jointly organized by the EOQ, the Slovenian Association for Quality and Excellence (SZKO) and the International Academy for Quality (IAQ). In addition, one day after the Congress, on 13th October 2017 the IAQ Quality Forum was held at the same place.
Why quality is a key driver to success in the digital era?
How quality drives efficiency in organizations?
The EOQ Congress 2017 is the opportunity for:
- Learning and training how to be better on the path to excellence
- Meeting prominent and renowned individuals, experts on quality and international organizations from all over the world, including academia and the public and private sector
- Developing your social capital
- Gaining inspiration and energy for successful organization and personal quality
- It offers great opportunities for identifying new quality trends with the aim of being better on the way to the better. With the final goal – being excellent!
- Digital Agenda and Industry 4.0
- From Quality to Excellence – Models of Excellence
- Transformation and Change Management
- Competencies Required for Managing Quality and Quality of Management in the Digital Era
- Quality Standards, Programmes, Tools
- IT Solutions for Quality Support
- Quality and Circular Economy
Under the motto “Success in the Digital Era – Quality as a Key Driver”
, the 61st edition of the congress joined more than prominent 120 lectures worldwide, among them Tim Cole, Nigel Croft, David Hutschins, Noriaki Kano, Anni Koubek, Pat LaLonde, Joseph A.Defeo, Glenn Mazur, Narayanan Ramanathan, Benedikt Sommerhoff, Fernando Sierra, Lars Sorquist, Harnek Singh, Velimir Srica, Mohamed Zairi, Willy Vanderbrande and Gregory Watson.
Source: Kongres Magazine